public inbox for gdb-announce@sourceware.org
* Fwd: [gnu.org #1898527] GDB for Fortran on Mac M1 processor
       [not found] <rt-4.2.16-14-g9a593ee-6227-1670260092-128.1898527-5-0@rt.gnu.org>
@ 2022-12-07  1:43 ` Higor Biondo de Assis
From: Higor Biondo de Assis @ 2022-12-07  1:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb-announce

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are doing well!
I am forwarding this mail,regarding possible news about GDB for Mac OS with M1 processor.
I sent the original message to an incorrect recipient, who suggested me to forward it to other recipients. You may be able to help me.  The original message reads:

"I would like to know if there are any plans to release any version of GDB for Mac OS that uses the M1 processor. I use the fortran language in my PhD research and have been working with the Macbook for over 10 years." I really like GDB and would be very happy if I could use it on M1 processors. I have searched the Internet, but found no solution and very little information."

Is there any information about it?

Thank you very much for your attention, since now.
Best regards.

Higor B. Assis.
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: "Jeanne Rasata via RT" <info@fsf.org>
> Subject: [gnu.org #1898527] GDB for Fortran on Mac M1 processor
> Date: 5 December 2022 14:08:12 GMT-3
> To: higor.assis@unesp.br
>
> Hello, there,
>
> On 2022-12-04 22:21:04, higor.assis@unesp.br wrote:
>> I would like to know if there are any plans to release any version of
>> GDB for Mac OS that uses M1 processor. I use fortran language in my
>> PhD research and have been working for more than 10 years with
>> macbook. I really like GDB and would be very happy if I could use it
>> on M1 processors. I have searched the internet but have not found any
>> solutions and very little information.
>
> This is only the general e-mail contact for the FSF and the GNU
> Project and I am unable to answer technical questions. My best
> suggestion would be to contact the project mailing lists to see if
> they can give you any help. You can find their contact information in
> their entry in our Free Software Directory, at
> <http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Gdb>. Also, you might find it helpful
> a complete list of all the public mailing lists, and to
> <http://www.gnu.org/help/gethelp.html>, which we are working to
> improve.
> Sincerely,
> j.
>
> ---
> Have we been helpful to you today?  Would you like to help
> the FSF continue to spread the word about software freedom?
> You too can become a member! Learn more at:
> http://donate.fsf.org

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-12-07  4:23 UTC | newest]