public inbox for gdb-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: gdb/2547: gdb-6.8.tar.bz2 missing files
@ 2008-11-05 22:28 Daniel Jacobowitz
From: Daniel Jacobowitz @ 2008-11-05 22:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gdb-prs

The following reply was made to PR gdb/2547; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org>
To: seanthenewt@yahoo.com
Cc: gdb-gnats@sourceware.org
Subject: Re: gdb/2547: gdb-6.8.tar.bz2 missing files
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 17:18:10 -0500

 On Tue, Nov 04, 2008 at 04:28:44PM -0000, seanthenewt@yahoo.com wrote:
 > I download the bz2 tarball of 6.8 and could not compile it because it was missing an include directory. When I copied this directory from the gz tarball, it compiled, but other files must have been missing because the compile finished quickly and no executable was actually built.

 I suggest you check whatever you used to unpack the archive; the
 include directory is present in the copy on sourceware.org.

 --
 Daniel Jacobowitz
 CodeSourcery

* gdb/2547: gdb-6.8.tar.bz2 missing files
@ 2008-11-04 16:38 seanthenewt
From: seanthenewt @ 2008-11-04 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb-gnats