public inbox for gdb-prs@sourceware.org
* TiruppurDistrict.com Contact - "Wishing for More Meaningful Conversations"
@ 2023-12-31  6:40 TiruppurDistrict.com
From: TiruppurDistrict.com @ 2023-12-31  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb-prs

Hello futessect,

Thanks for Contacting us. We will reply you as soon as Possible.

Thank You,
Admin
www.TiruppurDistrict.com

From: futessect <gdb-prs@sourceware.org>
Phone: 81695445491

Subject: Wishing for More Meaningful Conversations

Message Body:
Are We Drifting Apart?
My heart beats with an unending love for you.
Whenever you find some free time, might you take a look at my page via this link: http://tinyurl.com/ymwzm6cy#HDGeWn   I've posted some new photos and updates from recent events there. It would be great to catch up and share our experiences.

--
This e-mail was sent from a contact form on TiruppurDistrict.com Contact (https://www.velloredistrict.com/contact-us/)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-12-31  6:40 UTC | newest]