public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Last address of compilation unit using STABS
@ 2003-08-05 12:01 Shrikar
From: Shrikar @ 2003-08-05 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hi list,
I am sorry if this is not a concerned list !!!
Is there any way by which I can get to know about the last address of a file
using *STABS* debugging information. Document suggests that it can be
obtained by making compiler emit N_SO symbol with a blank string field at
the end of each compilation unit. Is there any other way than this which
will give give me the last address of a compilation unit irrespective of
additional compiler support ?

Thanx and Regards,

                                                            Shrikar.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-08-05 12:01 UTC | newest]