public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* 4iiii members who are part of mail list
@ 2021-01-08 15:23 Francine Wieliczko
From: Francine Wieliczko @ 2021-01-08 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hello
I am the default at 4iiii to receive emails for employees that no longer
work at the company. I receive regular emails from "gdb" but because I
can't see who is on the email list, I am unable to remove the employee(s)
from 4iiii who are no longer working here and to stop them coming to me. Is
someone able to provide me with a list of *@4iiii.com addresses so I can
inform someone with the gdb group (please advise who this should be) of who
to remove from the email list?

Thank you.
---
Francine Wieliczko, MBA
Office Manager

*4iiii Innovations Inc.*
141 - 2nd Avenue E
Cochrane, AB T4C 1B9

Mobile: 403-835-8984
Email: francine@4iiii.com
Website: www.4iiii.com

* Re: 4iiii members who are part of mail list
@ 2021-01-08 16:06 ` Simon Marchi
From: Simon Marchi @ 2021-01-08 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Francine Wieliczko, gdb

On 2021-01-08 10:23 a.m., Francine Wieliczko wrote:
> I am the default at 4iiii to receive emails for employees that no longer
> work at the company. I receive regular emails from "gdb" but because I
> can't see who is on the email list, I am unable to remove the employee(s)
> from 4iiii who are no longer working here and to stop them coming to me. Is
> someone able to provide me with a list of *@4iiii.com addresses so I can
> inform someone with the gdb group (please advise who this should be) of who
> to remove from the email list?

If you look at the message header (sometimes called "raw message"),
there might be a trace of who the message was intended for?  For
example, in your email, I see these headers:

	by smtp.polymtl.ca (8.14.7/8.14.7) with ESMTP id 108FNYRT002117
	(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 bits=256 verify=NOT)
	for <simon.marchi@polymtl.ca>; Fri, 8 Jan 2021 10:23:39 -0500

Note the "<simon.marchi@polymtl.ca>".

Simon