public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Hey!! My name is Hiedi!:)
@ 2012-07-27 11:40 Hiedi Sterrett
From: Hiedi Sterrett @ 2012-07-27 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

U haven't got any imagination what cool beauty is all about if you haven't spent time with me!
My name is Hiedi and I'm so cool!
I liked ur profile very much and so I decided to write you the message and chat with u.
Let's know each other better and maybe we would become friends, lovers or maybe build some relations.
Information about me: I'm 24 years old and I work as a seller in insurance company. I'm a blonde and got third size of tits.
And what's about u?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-07-27 11:40 UTC | newest]