public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Importing readline NOW
@ 2000-07-07 10:21 Elena Zannoni
From: Elena Zannoni @ 2000-07-07 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

I am starting the import of readline 4.1. I don't know if while I am
doing this the repository will be in an inconsistent state or not, but
just in case....

I'll send a note when I am done.

Thanks

Elena

* Re: Importing readline NOW
@ 2000-07-07 12:36 ` Elena Zannoni
From: Elena Zannoni @ 2000-07-07 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Elena Zannoni writes:

 > I am starting the import of readline 4.1. I don't know if while I am
 > doing this the repository will be in an inconsistent state or not, but
 > just in case....
 >
 > I'll send a note when I am done.
 >
 > Thanks
 >
 > Elena

Aborted.
I spoke too early. Turns out that the vendor branch was a little
messed up.  I just imported readline 4.0, I will import 4.1 tomorrow
when I will get a meaningful 3 way merge.

If this doesn't mean anything to you, don't worry.
I will send mail out over the weekend about the import again.

Elena