public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Does GDB 5.3 work with the StrongARM (SA-1110) processor?
@ 2003-05-21 15:00 Peter Klemm
From: Peter Klemm @ 2003-05-21 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

I am looking to compile gdb and gdbserver.

My development system is RedHat 8.0 and I am developing for an ADS
GraphicsClient Plus target.

I am new to gdb and I am not sure this configuration is supported. Are
any patches around to support this, or are there any good sights that
can step me through this process.

My target system is running a Linux 2.4.19 kernel.

Thanks,
Pete Klemm

* Re: Does GDB 5.3 work with the StrongARM (SA-1110) processor?
@ 2003-05-21 15:26 ` Daniel Jacobowitz
From: Daniel Jacobowitz @ 2003-05-21 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Klemm; +Cc: gdb

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 10:00:17AM -0500, Peter Klemm wrote:
> I am looking to compile gdb and gdbserver.
>
> My development system is RedHat 8.0 and I am developing for an ADS
> GraphicsClient Plus target.
>
> I am new to gdb and I am not sure this configuration is supported. Are
> any patches around to support this, or are there any good sights that
> can step me through this process.

No patches should be needed; arm-linux is supported.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz