public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* breakpoint.c bugs
@ 2003-05-27 19:48 Paul Koning
From: Paul Koning @ 2003-05-27 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Over the past month or so I have sent a couple of messages about bugs
in watchpoint handling in breakpoint.c -- which currently doesn't work
at all in my experience.  I have had zero reaction.

I'm certainly willing to go away and just keep my bugfixes in a local
sandbox.  But I thought perhaps the fixes might be of interest, so I'm
asking for input as to what to do with them.

If the fixes I described are the wrong approach, I'd be interested in
that as well.

Thanks,
	paul

* Re: breakpoint.c bugs
@ 2003-05-28 14:18 ` Daniel Jacobowitz
From: Daniel Jacobowitz @ 2003-05-28 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Koning; +Cc: gdb

I'm really not familiar with watchpoint support, so I can't help you.
It sounds like no one else is willing/able either.  Could you resend
your patches to gdb-patches and I'll look them over?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz