public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Release of an Ada compatible 6.X release of GDB
@ 2004-08-09  0:08 avasile
From: avasile @ 2004-08-09  0:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

There was an email from somebody from ACT regarding the fact that the
changes to make gdb 6.X more Ada compatible are happening in piecewise
fashion. Is there any date when this will be close to generating a useable
debugger from an Ada sense? Inquiring minds are interested.

Yours
Tony Vasile
CSC
26 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113
Ph: +(61) 2 9034 2404    Email: avasile@csc.com.au

for such purpose.

* Re: Release of an Ada compatible 6.X release of GDB
@ 2004-08-09  1:47 ` Joel Brobecker
From: Joel Brobecker @ 2004-08-09  1:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: avasile; +Cc: gdb

> There was an email from somebody from ACT regarding the fact that the
> changes to make gdb 6.X more Ada compatible are happening in piecewise
> fashion. Is there any date when this will be close to generating a useable
> debugger from an Ada sense? Inquiring minds are interested.

We're working as hard as we can afford on this, and we're very close
to having Ada activated. But no, no date. Given the pace at which things
are happening, I think we're talking months, but maybe I'm overly
pessimistic.

--
Joel