public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Please update libtool
@ 2004-08-16 23:48 Robert Millan
From: Robert Millan @ 2004-08-16 23:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb; +Cc: glibc-bsd-hackers

Hi,

Please, could you update libtool in the following directory:

  src/sid/component/cfgroot/libltdl/

An up-to-date libtool is necessary for proper GNU/k*BSD support.

--
Robert Millan

(Debra and Ian) (Gnu's Not (UNiplexed Information and Computing System))/\
(kernel of *(Berkeley Software Distribution))

* Re: Please update libtool
@ 2004-08-24 19:24 ` Andrew Cagney
From: Andrew Cagney @ 2004-08-24 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert Millan; +Cc: gdb, glibc-bsd-hackers

> Hi,
>
> Please, could you update libtool in the following directory:
>
>   src/sid/component/cfgroot/libltdl/

SID isn't part of the GNU project, or GDB, see
http://sources.redhat.com/sid/ for how to contact the SID developers.

Andrew

@ 2004-08-24 21:30   ` Robert Millan
From: Robert Millan @ 2004-08-24 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Cagney; +Cc: gdb, glibc-bsd-hackers

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 03:23:00PM -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >Please, could you update libtool in the following directory:
> >
> >  src/sid/component/cfgroot/libltdl/
>
> SID isn't part of the GNU project, or GDB, see
> http://sources.redhat.com/sid/ for how to contact the SID developers.

Thanks for the info!  Note that the SID developers replied to my message
but dropped CC to gdb's list.  They said they'll eventualy update libtool.

--
 .''`.   Proudly running Debian GNU/kFreeBSD unstable/unreleased (on UFS2+S)
: :' :