public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* I18N: GDB Translation works?
@ 2005-10-07  6:38 Hojin Choi
From: Hojin Choi @ 2005-10-07  6:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hi, all
I am a newbie in this list. I have joined just now :)

I am interested in gdb strings to translate.
Is there any translation guides for gdb pot file to localize?

I just found some mails about gdb 6.4 about a year ago.
http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2004-11/msg00029.html
And no more official pages or cvs-versioned pot file. (Only pot build script I found)

Thanks in advance.
Hojin Choi.

* Re: I18N: GDB Translation works?
@ 2005-10-07 12:56 ` Daniel Jacobowitz
From: Daniel Jacobowitz @ 2005-10-07 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hojin Choi; +Cc: gdb

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 03:37:20PM +0900, Hojin Choi wrote:
> Hi, all
> I am a newbie in this list. I have joined just now :)
>
> I am interested in gdb strings to translate.
> Is there any translation guides for gdb pot file to localize?
>
> I just found some mails about gdb 6.4 about a year ago.
> http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2004-11/msg00029.html
> And no more official pages or cvs-versioned pot file. (Only pot build script I found)

No, there aren't.  We've started adding i18n markup to GDB, but there
are no translations or infrastructure for translating yet.  I'm not
sure what else needs to be done.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC