public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* How gdb6.3 describers OS ABI variants?
@ 2005-11-02  8:03 ayang
From: ayang @ 2005-11-02  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hi,
   I found that the document gdbint isn't matching the gdb6.3 source.Is that true?How can I get the latest document?
Gdbint describers some OS ABI variants, such as GDB_OS_ABI,GDB_OSABI_LINUX...But I can't find them in osabi.h,even in the whole directory of gdb6.3.
I want know how gdb6.3 describers these OS ABI variants?

regards
thanks

        ayang
        mysea000@163.com
          2005-11-02

* Re: How gdb6.3 describers OS ABI variants?
@ 2005-11-02 13:44 Daniel Jacobowitz
From: Daniel Jacobowitz @ 2005-11-02 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ayang; +Cc: gdb

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 04:02:51PM +0800, ayang wrote:
> Hi,
>    I found that the document gdbint isn't matching the gdb6.3 source.Is that true?How can I get the latest document?
> Gdbint describers some OS ABI variants, such as GDB_OS_ABI,GDB_OSABI_LINUX...But I can't find them in osabi.h,even in the whole directory of gdb6.3.
> I want know how gdb6.3 describers these OS ABI variants?

Look in defs.h instead - or use grep.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC