public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Hardware breakpoint limitation issue during the gdb regression test
@ 2012-08-08  8:55 Terry Guo
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Terry Guo @ 2012-08-08  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hi,

I managed to run gdb "make check" on a real arm cortex-m3 board.
During this regression test, I saw many failures are caused by "Cannot
insert hardware breakpoint 8" and "You may have requested too many
hardware breakpoints/watchpoints". It's true that my arm board only
supports limited number breakpoints. So how to workaround this
limitation for regression test? Thanks.

BR,
Terry