public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* A4 80g Color copy paper
@ 2022-11-10  4:37 ///OFFICE PAPER///
From: ///OFFICE PAPER/// @ 2022-11-10  4:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: admin

Dear sir or madam,

Good day.

We are the Office Paper and Household Paper Manufacture from CHINA.

Produce COPY PAPER for the A4/A3 size,  letter size and legal size.

Our factory has been in selling domestic market Brands and exporting for OEM Brands.

Our loading port: Tianjin Xingang port or Qingdao port, both accept.

If you need any items then welcome contact us.

Look forward to do long terms business relationships with you.

Best Regards
Mr. Matt Shi // Sales Manager

MU HAO PAPER CO., LTD
Whatsapp/Wechat: 0086 150 2770 9973
Factory address: Daceying Paper Industry Zone, Mancheng District, Baoding City, P.R. China
Email: mh1987@aliyun.com
Admin@cnmastercopy.com
Website: www.cnmastercopy.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-11-10  4:43 UTC | newest]