public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Strange changelog entry in gdbserver/
@ 2003-06-20 14:02 Daniel Jacobowitz
From: Daniel Jacobowitz @ 2003-06-20 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cagney; +Cc: gdb

Hi Andrew,

I noticed this this morning in gdbserver/ChangeLog:
2003-04-24  Andrew Cagney  <cagney@redhat.com>

        * low-nbsd.c (fetch_inferior_registers):
        (store_inferior_registers):

It looks like you sedded FP_REGNUM to DEPRECATED_FP_REGNUM in that file,
which isn't right.  It doesn't matter, since I'm about to delete the file,
but could you either fix or remove the changelog entry?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz

* Re: Strange changelog entry in gdbserver/
@ 2003-06-26 14:52 ` Andrew Cagney
From: Andrew Cagney @ 2003-06-26 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Jacobowitz; +Cc: cagney, gdb

> Hi Andrew,
>
> I noticed this this morning in gdbserver/ChangeLog:
> 2003-04-24  Andrew Cagney  <cagney@redhat.com>
>
>         * low-nbsd.c (fetch_inferior_registers):
>         (store_inferior_registers):
>
> It looks like you sedded FP_REGNUM to DEPRECATED_FP_REGNUM in that file,
> which isn't right.  It doesn't matter, since I'm about to delete the file,
> but could you either fix or remove the changelog entry?

Oops, deleted.  Trunk and branch.

Andrew