public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Disassemble an entire object
@ 2005-11-02  0:39 Fabio Andres Miranda
       [not found] ` <b1fa29170511011652x7117abb7y14f41717be2e26fc@mail.gmail.com>
From: Fabio Andres Miranda @ 2005-11-02  0:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to disassemble a -static compiled
binary on Solaris 9. I want to list all the binary disassembled, like
do: gdb diasse main (and all the function) and sort it by memory address.

Thanks for help,

edwork0

* Re: Disassemble an entire object
       [not found] ` <b1fa29170511011652x7117abb7y14f41717be2e26fc@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2005-11-02  1:54   ` Fabio Andres Miranda
From: Fabio Andres Miranda @ 2005-11-02  1:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kip Macy; +Cc: gdb

Hello

>  objdump -d <program name>
> Kind of hard to read if it is stripped.

I found gobjdump, any other option more Solaris-related ?

--
Fabio Andres Miranda
Computer Systems Engineering