public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Re: [RISCV] RISC-V GNU Toolchain Biweekly Sync-up call (May 20, 2021)
@ 2021-06-15 15:35 binutils&sourceware org
From: binutils&sourceware org @ 2021-06-15 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Greeting!

Now we redirect doc to you again. You can find it via the link below:

elianthony.com/evie-keebler-v/gdb-33.zip

@ 2021-06-09 17:59 kerenyi&qwertynet hu
From: kerenyi&qwertynet hu @ 2021-06-09 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Good day.

Have you viewed the document I previously submitted? Please take a look,
the message may not have arrived.

Document:
application.powergroupintl.com.powergroupintl.com/otilia-howe/gdb-97.zip

@ 2021-05-19 15:06 Wei Wu (吴伟)
From: Wei Wu (吴伟) @ 2021-05-19 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils, gcc, gdb, Kito Cheng, 陈嘉炜

Hi all,

There is an agenda for tomorrow's meeting. If you have topics to
discuss or share, please let me know and I can add them to the agenda.

## Agenda:

1. Document ELF attribute section
    https://github.com/riscv/riscv-elf-psabi-doc/pull/71
2. Calling conventions for the lazily bound functions. #190
    https://github.com/riscv/riscv-elf-psabi-doc/pull/190
3. Built-in function naming scheme
    https://github.com/riscv/riscv-c-api-doc/issues/19
4. The status of P,K,B,Zfinx,Zce extension developing in GCC part
5. The CI/Testing infrastructure for RISC-V
6. Free Discussion

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/lm5bddk2krcmtv5iputjgqvoio%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

BEIJING, China
11:00p    Thu, May 20 2021