public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Memory Dump
@ 2012-04-29 14:40 Hei Chan
From: Hei Chan @ 2012-04-29 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hi,

I wonder whether it is possible to dump all the objects created in the memory at the moment with GDB (I am on v7.0.1).

What I am trying to achieve is to identify which types of objects take up most of the memory at the moment.

Valgrind doesn't catch it and so I believe that it is some logical bug in my code that keeps creating the objects and free all of them at the end (i.e. program terminated).

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Hei