public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* SIS Patch Series
@ 2015-05-13 20:22 Joel Sherrill
From: Joel Sherrill @ 2015-05-13 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb, Jiri Gaisler

Hi

When the gdb 7.9.1 release announcement popped into my mailbox,
I remembered that I have been meaning to ping and see what the
status of getting Jiri's SIS patch set merged.

The RTEMS tools have been including his entire patch series and
running tests on erc32, leon2, and leon3.

* Re: SIS Patch Series
@ 2015-05-17  9:19 ` Mike Frysinger
From: Mike Frysinger @ 2015-05-17  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Sherrill; +Cc: gdb, Jiri Gaisler

On 13 May 2015 15:22, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> When the gdb 7.9.1 release announcement popped into my mailbox,
> I remembered that I have been meaning to ping and see what the
> status of getting Jiri's SIS patch set merged.
>
> The RTEMS tools have been including his entire patch series and
> running tests on erc32, leon2, and leon3.

i posted feedback on v5 (the latest) and was waiting for him to address and
follow up
-mike

* Re: SIS Patch Series
@ 2015-05-17 12:08   ` Jiri Gaisler
From: Jiri Gaisler @ 2015-05-17 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Sherrill, gdb

On 05/17/2015 11:19 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On 13 May 2015 15:22, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>> When the gdb 7.9.1 release announcement popped into my mailbox, I
>> remembered that I have been meaning to ping and see what the
>> status of getting Jiri's SIS patch set merged.
>>
>> The RTEMS tools have been including his entire patch series and
>> running tests on erc32, leon2, and leon3.
>
> i posted feedback on v5 (the latest) and was waiting for him to
> address and follow up -mike

Actually, I have received feedback on v6 and I am now preparing v7.
Main culprit seems to be changelog entries and whitespace...

Jiri.

* Re: SIS Patch Series
@ 2015-05-21 19:42     ` Jiri Gaisler
From: Jiri Gaisler @ 2015-05-21 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Sherrill, gdb

On 05/17/2015 02:08 PM, Jiri Gaisler wrote:
> On 05/17/2015 11:19 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
>> On 13 May 2015 15:22, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>>> When the gdb 7.9.1 release announcement popped into my mailbox, I
>>> remembered that I have been meaning to ping and see what the
>>> status of getting Jiri's SIS patch set merged.
>>>
>>> The RTEMS tools have been including his entire patch series and
>>> running tests on erc32, leon2, and leon3.
>>
>> i posted feedback on v5 (the latest) and was waiting for him to
>> address and follow up -mike
>>

> Actually, I have received feedback on v6 and I am now preparing v7.
> Main culprit seems to be changelog entries and whitespace...

Sorry, ignore my answer above. I mixed up the version numbers so
Mike is correct - v5 was reviewed and I am working on v6.

Jiri.