public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* MVP development and cloud consulting
@ 2023-09-20 17:48 Andrei Kholkin
From: Andrei Kholkin @ 2023-09-20 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hello there,

I'm Andrey from BuildByte.

We possess a proven track record in streamlined MVP development and effective cloud strategies.

I think we can offer valuable insights for Logical Volume Manager.

Could you be available for a quick conversation soon?

Regards,

Andrey Kholkin
Technical Consultant
BuildByte.co //BuildByte.co
t: +1 (650) 529-7225

------------
Our Main Office:
Avenida Mendes Silva 15
3030-193
Coimbra, Portugal

picture [https://trc.saaswiz.care/tmid_a/Ql53x3NIVjlOzV0jcgigt] logo [https://trc.saaswiz.care/tmid_a/Ql53x3NIVjlOzV0jcgigt]

* Re: MVP development and cloud consulting
@ 2023-09-25 15:25 ` Andrei Kholkin
From: Andrei Kholkin @ 2023-09-25 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Good day there,

I touched base last week about BuildByte and prospective collaboration.

Have you have a chance to think about it?

I'd value any feedback or thoughts.

Best,

Andrey Kholkin
Technical Consultant
BuildByte.co
t: +1 (650) 529-7225

------------
Our Main Office:
Avenida Mendes Silva 15
3030-193
Coimbra, Portugal

On Wed, September 20, 2023 5:48 PM, Andrei Kholkin <andrei@saaswiz.care>
[andrei@saaswiz.care]> wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> I'm Andrey from BuildByte.
>
> We possess a proven track record in streamlined MVP development and effective cloud strategies.
>
> I think we can offer valuable insights for Logical Volume Manager.
>
> Could you be available for a quick conversation soon?
>
> Regards,
>
> Andrey Kholkin
> Technical Consultant
> BuildByte.co //BuildByte.co
> t: +1 (650) 529-7225

> Our Main Office:
> Avenida Mendes Silva 15
> 3030-193
> Coimbra, Portugal

picture [https://trc.saaswiz.care/tmid_a/SiEfCqT4iGCe2G8Dwsc7o] logo [https://trc.saaswiz.care/tmid_a/SiEfCqT4iGCe2G8Dwsc7o]

* Re: MVP development and cloud consulting
@ 2023-09-28 18:20   ` Andrei Kholkin
From: Andrei Kholkin @ 2023-09-28 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb