public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
*  $429.99 Going to be deducted from your bank account
@ 2022-09-19 15:00 Regarding Your Plan
From: Regarding Your Plan @ 2022-09-19 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Date: 19 September, 2022
Your Email: gdb@gnu.org

Membership Plan Update

Hello, Customer

We appreciate you joining us again this year!

To let you know that your previous year's membership expired today, the PC subscription has been reinstated for another year as previously mentioned.

It will take 24 hours for the charge of $369.78 to display on your bill after it has been processed using the money in your account.

Your order details are as follows: -

McAfee Total PC Protection Shield
Subscriber's Unique Id: G75013956
Payment Method: Account Fund Credits
Duration of Subscription: 12 Months
Processed amount: $369.78

If you want to dispute or reverse this transaction, obtain a refund, or otherwise desire to cancel the charge—

Please call our help line at +1 888 329 9904.

Thank you so much!

I'm David Brown
Online Service Dept.
Call us 📞📞  +1 888 329 9904.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-09-19 15:00 UTC | newest]