public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Your device protection alert  ZMNYJD
@ 2023-02-01 15:17 Hunter White
From: Hunter White @ 2023-02-01 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Date: 01-Feb-2023

Customer Helpline : +1 808 272 9966

Regarding Your Pc Plan Update Details

Hi, gdb@gnu.org

Your subscription to the McAfee Total Anti Protection Plan for your devices expires on 01-Feb-2023.

Due to the popularity of our auto debit service, we are extending the lifespan of your plan by one additional year.

Order Details:

Product -- McAfee Total Anti Pro Shield ( 1 Year Subscription )
Charges -- $379.99
Payment Method -- Auto-Debit
Renewal Date -- 01-Feb-2023
Valid Till -- 31-Jan-2024
Order Id -- QBTY_490164
Transaction Id -- 9201936274G

While managing your subscriptions here, you can revoke a recurring subscription from both your account and your auto debit services.

In case, you have any inquiries regarding this email or require additional info regarding this transaction, kindly get in touch with our online service team at ( +1 808 272 9966 ).

With gratitude,

Hunter White
Head of Account Section Team.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-02-01 15:17 UTC | newest]