public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* set verbositylevel command
@ 2003-07-07 10:47 Fyles, Matthew
From: Fyles, Matthew @ 2003-07-07 10:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

In the source ui-out.c there is a function ui_out_get_verblvl(struct
ui_out *uiout) which if implemented would appear to allow the user
disable all command language output.

This would be a really useful feature for me to use.

Has somebody already release a patch for this or is the work still
pending.

I notice from the GDB 5.3 source that the code still has "FIXME: not
implemented yet" so should I implement it myself using the existing
framework?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-07 10:47 UTC | newest]