public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Hallo
@ 2010-06-08 15:45 haoran woo
From: haoran woo @ 2010-06-08 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: adult search, gdb, horace lie, kk-wei, mahongsheng, thesearover,
	tianjin wei, Yujing Gao

Hallo

      During my visit in China, i find a company which sell cheap and
good quality products.

so i bring some products to my country and i agree with them to
promote their products.

   if you need to buy some products,

   you can look at this  [web si te  : www.eletoo.com ]

   Address:  Number 2911,zhongshanbei Road, shanghai city, china

   Zip Code: 200000

   TEL:  +86 0136 83928270

   Email: eletoo@188.com

   If you are interested in their products, you can contact their
online service workers to get the detail information.

                                  thanks!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-06-08 15:45 UTC | newest]