public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* what does "Target multi-thread does not support this command" mean?
@ 2010-07-25 18:38 Mathew Yeates
From: Mathew Yeates @ 2010-07-25 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

I get this when I try and use a reverse command.
Is the message refer to my build of gdb? Or does it refer to my build
of my program?

Excuse the dumb question

-Mathew

* Re: what does "Target multi-thread does not support this command" mean?
@ 2010-07-25 20:31 ` Michael Snyder
From: Michael Snyder @ 2010-07-25 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mathew Yeates; +Cc: gdb

Mathew Yeates wrote:
> I get this when I try and use a reverse command.
> Is the message refer to my build of gdb? Or does it refer to my build
> of my program?
>
> Excuse the dumb question

You need to use "target record".  See the wiki pages:

http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/ProcessRecord
http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/ReverseDebug

* Re: what does "Target multi-thread does not support this command"  mean?
@ 2010-07-26  1:18   ` Mathew Yeates
From: Mathew Yeates @ 2010-07-26  1:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Snyder; +Cc: gdb

Wow. That was easy. Thx.