public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Quick Inquiry on Availing our WiFi Router_switchbox33.com
@ 2023-12-25  3:23 Mary Joy Sambrano
From: Mary Joy Sambrano @ 2023-12-25  3:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bug-gdb

*Hi Dear,*

This is Mandy, Business Development Manager of a WiFi Router Factory.

I am just writing to check if all your Wireless Products are made in your
own country.

Actually, we are a professional WiFi Router factory in China, and we can
assure you a fast turnaround time.

Let me know if you need a free catalog.

I am looking forward to your reply!

Thanks and best regards!

*Mandy*

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-12-25  3:23 UTC | newest]