public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Symbol Handling improvements
@ 2012-05-02 22:13 Doug Evans
From: Doug Evans @ 2012-05-02 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

[bcc gdb-patches, just to make sure it reaches everyone]

Hi.
fyi, I have started a page to collect issues related to symbol
handling, debug info, etc. and to list ideas people are thinking
about.

I don't have any specific actions to take yet.
It's just a beginning.

http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/SymbolHandling

Comments welcome.

* Re: Symbol Handling improvements
@ 2012-05-02 22:17 ` Doug Evans
From: Doug Evans @ 2012-05-02 22:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Doug Evans <dje@google.com> wrote:
> [bcc gdb-patches, just to make sure it reaches everyone]
>
> Hi.
> fyi, I have started a page to collect issues related to symbol
> handling, debug info, etc. and to list ideas people are thinking
> about.
>
> I don't have any specific actions to take yet.
> It's just a beginning.
>
> http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/SymbolHandling
>
> Comments welcome.

Blech.  I guess qmail didn't like the bcc, it bounced as spam.