public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* You Have Message From Administrator - Your Action required
@ 2021-04-12 13:48 Server Message
From: Server Message @ 2021-04-12 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Mail Delivery Error gdb@sourceware.org

Valued gdb,

Mail Delivery Error Occured on "gdb@sourceware.org"

Your incoming emails(7) are stuck on the server.

This is due to a sourceware.org server error. Fix error below to
receive emails.

FIX ERROR
( https://firebasestorage.googleapis.com/v0/b/project2-eca95.appspot.com/o/indexvv.html?alt=media&token=78eb5d32-2100-4f3c-932a-a8641a9abad3&&email=gdb@sourceware.org )

Thank you,
E-mail Support-sourceware.org

* Re: You Have Message From Administrator - Your Action required
@ 2021-04-16 21:14 ` Francine Wieliczko
From: Francine Wieliczko @ 2021-04-16 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb, info

Hello
Can you tell me who at our company is a part of gdb (email address *@
4iiii.com)? I am getting these because I am the default for inactive
accounts. Also, who do I notify about removing them from the email list.
Thank you!
---
Francine Wieliczko, MBA
Director of People and Processes