public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* What about add new commands "maintenance agent-breakpoint id expression" and "maintenance agent-eval-breakpoint id expression"
@ 2012-06-12  0:15 Hui Zhu
From: Hui Zhu @ 2012-06-12  0:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hi guys,

The "maintenance agent" and "maintenance agent-eval" are for translate an expression into remote agent bytecode.
Both of them got address info from frame.  But when we use tracepoint or breakpoint with agent code, this address is from tracepoint or breakpoint.

What about add new commands "maintenance agent-breakpoint id expression" and "maintenance agent-eval-breakpoint id expression"?  Then we can get the agent code for breakpoint or tracepoint directly.

Thanks,
Hui