public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Development Request
@ 2021-10-30 14:29 Mohamed Atef
From: Mohamed Atef @ 2021-10-30 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb, marwayusuf

Hello everyone,
We are 6 Computer Systems Engineering Students from Egypt and We will Work
on OMPD implementation for GCC and we have GCC community approval.
the project takes one academic year (around 8 months)
We need GDB support for OMPD
one of us will work on that part, and somebody will work on the GDB plugin.

finally,
we will be happy if someone of the experts mentors us or follow up with us
once in a while

Thanks,

Mohamed

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-10-30 14:29 UTC | newest]