public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Mail failure - rejected by local scanning code
       [not found] <E1rI72A-0001kj-2g@vps.codigomaximo.com.br>
@ 2023-12-26 12:59 ` Mail Delivery System
From: Mail Delivery System @ 2023-12-26 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

A message that you sent was rejected by the local scanning code that
checks incoming messages on this system. The following error was given:

  local configuration problem

------ This is a copy of your message, including all the headers. ------

To: comercial@grupodemark.com.br
Subject: Mensagem do site
From: gdb@sourceware.org
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 09:59:46 -0300

My love, you're the destination of my journey. <br />
grupodemark.com.br | 26/12/2023 - 09:59:46

* Mail failure - rejected by local scanning code
       [not found] <664003e6538c4@gnu.org>
@ 2024-05-11 23:48 ` Mail Delivery System
From: Mail Delivery System @ 2024-05-11 23:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bug-gdb

A message that you sent was rejected by the local scanning code that
checks incoming messages on this system. The following error was given:

  This message was classified as SPAM and may not be delivered

------ This is a copy of your message, including all the headers. ------

To: visionburgas@gmail.com
Subject: =?utf-8?Q?=d0=9a=d0=be=d0=bd=d1=82=d0=b0=d0=ba=d1=82=d0=bd=d0=b0_=d1=84?=  =?utf-8?Q?=d0=be=d1=80=d0=bc=d0=b0_=d0=bd=d0=b0_VisionEstates.BG?=
From: "woorwaync" <bug-gdb@gnu.org>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2024 02:48:54 +0300

Hi, this is Anna. I am sending you my intimate photos as I promised.
https://tinyurl.com/27p2enhx#MQw3eT