public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Specify clock speed for simulator with arm-elf-gdb
@ 2003-06-13  7:33 anthony.rabine
From: anthony.rabine @ 2003-06-13  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hi all,

I'm using arm-elf-gdb 5.3 and a simulator target to simulate some executables, but I didn't find where to specify a clock speed. Gdb is very slow and my simulation process take too long time. Moreover, some programs really need to be simulated with a
*real* clock. With armsd, the official arm debugger, it is possible to do this by specify a command line option (armsd -c 20M for instance).

So, how to do the same thing as armsd ?

Thanks
Anthony

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-06-13  7:33 UTC | newest]