public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Tips to enhance mobile app
@ 2022-11-07 11:26 komal mehta
From: komal mehta @ 2022-11-07 11:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Our qualified mobile app development team knows how to take revolutionary ideas and convert them into effective solutions. We can precisely match your cost and time equation by delivering your requirements with exceptional precision.

We are specializing in:-

Custom iOS and Android apps development

Native and cross-platform solutions

Second platform app development

UI/UX design

Consulting and prototyping

Please share your App’s idea with us (which will remain confidential) with your website URL for healthy communication.

Thank you,

Komal Mehta

Business Manager (INDIA)

* Re: Tips to enhance mobile app
@ 2022-12-20 12:29 ` komal mehta
From: komal mehta @ 2022-12-20 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: komal mehta

Hello Dear,

I am following up to ensure you read my last mail. Please share your requirement (Like- Web Designing, Redesign, PHP, CMS, & Mobile App, etc.)

If it makes sense to talk, let me know what your calendar looks like.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Komal