public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* rfc: remove gdb.hp/gdb.aCC/namespace.exp test
@ 2000-06-15  9:59 Jimmy Guo
From: Jimmy Guo @ 2000-06-15  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dan; +Cc: gdb

Daniel,

Since you've moved namespace.exp & namespace.cc to gdb.c++, the copies in
gdb.hp/gdb.aCC are redundant.  I can remove these two files if no one
objects.

- Jimmy Guo, guo@cup.hp.com

* Re: rfc: remove gdb.hp/gdb.aCC/namespace.exp test
@ 2000-06-15 10:36 ` Daniel Berlin
From: Daniel Berlin @ 2000-06-15 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jimmy Guo; +Cc: gdb

Please make sure i didn't break the HP version with my changes to make it
work under g++. That's why i didn't remove them already,I had no way to
test on an HP, and didn't want to screw with your testsuite.
Assuming i didn't break it under HP, feel free to remove the
gdb.hp/gdb.aCC versions.