public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Re: fortran/1531: segmentation fault for FOTRAN77 arrays
       [not found]     ` <Pine.A41.4.56.0506271241200.88120@quantix.u-strasbg.fr>
@ 2005-06-28  2:59       ` Wu Zhou
From: Wu Zhou @ 2005-06-28  2:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Miroslav ILIAS; +Cc: gdb

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, Miroslav ILIAS wrote:

> > Hmm...  That might be another different problem.  At least the
> > segmentation fault doesn't happen in your cases now.  Maybe you
> > can close this PR, and open a new one.
>

> please how can I close the PR/1531 ? I don't see any gnats option for
> edit an existing PR...M.

Sorry, I don't know that either.  In fact I don't know whether gnats has
any option for originator to close the PRs they submitted.

I had closed Pr-1531 for you.  If you open a new bug, please add me into
the CC-list.  I am very willing to have look into that.

OK, I don't know whether gnats has CC-list option in fact.  Any maintainers
could confirm this?  Anyway I should receive a mail if anyone file a PR.
If you get no feedback in two days, you can send me a mail about the new
PR.  Thanks.

- Wu Zhou

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-06-28  2:59 UTC | newest]