public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* can originator close PRs they submitted? -- Re: fortran/1531: segmentation fault for FOTRAN77 arrays (fwd)
@ 2005-06-28  2:45 Wu Zhou
From: Wu Zhou @ 2005-06-28  2:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Daniel or any other maintainers,

Another problem on handling PRs: is there any option for a PR submitter to
close these he originated? or only the maintainers have the privilege to
do so?  Thanks.

- Wu Zhou

From: Daniel Jacobowitz @ 2005-06-28  3:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wu Zhou; +Cc: gdb

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 01:32:13AM +0800, Wu Zhou wrote:
> Daniel or any other maintainers,
>
> Another problem on handling PRs: is there any option for a PR submitter to
> close these he originated? or only the maintainers have the privilege to
> do so?  Thanks.

The latter.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC

* Re: can originator close PRs they submitted? -- Re: fortran/1531: segmentation fault for FOTRAN77 arrays (fwd)
@ 2005-07-01 17:53   ` Andrew Cagney
From: Andrew Cagney @ 2005-07-01 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wu Zhou; +Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz, gdb

Wu, any one listed under write-after-approval (which includes you :-)
can make changes to the bug database.  The details of how to do this
should have been included in the account welcome letter.

@ 2005-07-01 18:19     ` Daniel Jacobowitz
From: Daniel Jacobowitz @ 2005-07-01 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Cagney; +Cc: Wu Zhou, gdb

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 01:49:02PM -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Wu, any one listed under write-after-approval (which includes you :-)
> can make changes to the bug database.  The details of how to do this
> should have been included in the account welcome letter.

He's been doing that - he was asking about the original PR submitter,
not himself.  I'm pretty sure the answer is "no", at least for GNATS.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC

* Re: can originator close PRs they submitted? -- Re: fortran/1531: segmentation fault for FOTRAN77 arrays (fwd)
@ 2005-07-06  9:29     ` Wu Zhou
From: Wu Zhou @ 2005-07-06  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Cagney; +Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz, gdb

Andrew,  thanks for your replying.  But I am asking whether the submitters
could close the PRs they originated.  Maybe my english writting introduce
ambiguity somewhere.  Sorry for that.

As for the question, Daniel had told me the answer, which is no.  This is
not that convenient as bugzilla.  Hope that we can switch to it soon.

Regards
- Wu Zhou