public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Immediate action required! - Renew your domain: sourceware.org
@ 2024-04-15 21:28 Namecheap Renewals Inc.
From: Namecheap Renewals Inc. @ 2024-04-15 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

My Account

Hosting Auto-Renew Failed

Hi,

Your hosting package is set for auto-renew but unfortunately, we were not able to take payment from credit card (or funds).

There's still time to renew though, so you can update the credit card details or you can login to your account to make your payment manually.

Need to Chat?

If you have any questions about your auto-renew payment, our Customer Support team would be happy to help 24/7.

WHYNAMECHEAP

MY ACCOUNT

SUPPORT CENTER

4600 East Washington Street, Suite 305, Phoenix,AZ85034,USA

Copyright © 2024 Namecheap.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-04-15 21:28 UTC | newest]