public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* source files location
@ 2005-08-23  7:14 Dima Sorkin
From: Dima Sorkin @ 2005-08-23  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Sorry for my last message.
I can see now that this issue is just under discussion
in one of the previous messages on the list.

>  How can I run the executable in other directory and still
>see the sources ?

> Thank you.
 > Dima.

* source files location
@ 2005-08-23  6:54 Dima Sorkin
From: Dima Sorkin @ 2005-08-23  6:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hi.
 I have a project built of several source files in different
folders. Gdb "sees" the sources only when the run of the
executable is invoked exactly in the folder where it was
built (compiled).