public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* about convinient variable of register
@ 2005-07-26  1:40 向 超
From: 向 超 @ 2005-07-26  1:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Would anybody tell me how to add a convinient variable of register to gdb?
In my m68k-gdb, some registers can be displayed by "info reg", but I can't
use
convinient variable to access them.
thx

Chao Xiang

* Re: about convinient variable of register
@ 2005-07-26  8:54 ` Andreas Schwab
From: Andreas Schwab @ 2005-07-26  8:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 向 超; +Cc: gdb

向 超 <mrchaoxiang@hotmail.com> writes:

> Would anybody tell me how to add a convinient variable of register to gdb?
> In my m68k-gdb, some registers can be displayed by "info reg", but I can't
> use
> convinient variable to access them.

Every register is available as a convenient variable.  Maybe you should
show some example on what you think is going wrong.

Andreas.