public inbox for gdbadmin@sourceware.org
* Github + Combinatronics
@ 2023-09-15  1:22 info
From: info @ 2023-09-15  1:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdbadmin

Hello Github user,

We recently came across your GitHub profile and found ourselves impressed by the work you are doing.

We would love to help you expand your business with our Content Delivery Network offering.

With our CDN, we love to help you create a website with a performance as spectacular as everything else you do.

Are you ready to take your website to the next level?

Book a 30-minute phone consultation with us and let's figure out how I can help you.

Thank you for your time,

The Combinatronics team
combinatronics.io

* Github + Combinatronics
@ 2023-09-16  5:40 info
From: info @ 2023-09-16  5:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdbadmin

Hello Github user,

We recently came across your GitHub profile and found ourselves impressed by the work you are doing.

We would love to help you expand your business with our Content Delivery Network offering.

With our CDN, we love to help you create a website with a performance as spectacular as everything else you do.

Are you ready to take your website to the next level?

The Combinatronics team
https://www.combinatronics.org/pricing

* Github + Combinatronics
@ 2023-09-15 23:42 info