public inbox for firstname.lastname@example.org
help / color / mirror / Atom feed
* gnats/gnats ChangeLog builtin-fields.h client. ...
@ 2000-01-01 23:19 bmanson
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: bmanson @ 2000-01-01 23:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
Module name: gnats
Changes by: email@example.com 00/01/01 23:19:23
gnats : ChangeLog builtin-fields.h client.c cmds.c
edit.c fconfig.y field-config.in field.h
file-pr.c gen-closed-date.c gen-index.c
getclose.c gnats.h gnatsd.c gnatsd.h index.c
internal.c lists.c mail-query.sh pcodes.h
pr-edit.c pr-init.c pr-stat.c pr.c pr.h
query-pr.c query.c query.h queue-pr.c
gnats/man : gnats.man query-pr.man
gnats/man : gnatsd.man pr-edit.man
* man/gnatsd.man, man/pr-edit.man: New files, again woefully
* man/query-pr.man: Add a bit more verbiage.
* man/gnats.man: Mark obsolete commands. Mention pr-edit.
* Use InvalidFieldIndex or the other Invalid* enum entries instead
of -1. Don't compare returned values from Unix system calls
against -1; it's either 0 or non-zero. Delete global
is_network_client variables, they haven't been used for some time.
Change QueryExpr into an anonymous pointer-to-struct; it's now
encapsulated within query.c as it should be.
* query.c: Changed DateLessThan and DateGreaterThan to LessThan
and GreaterThan. Added ability to search all fields of a
particular data type (replacement for hardcoded multitext and text
searches). Simplified QueryExpr construction.
(SearchItem, QueryExpr): Moved here from query.h. Added operator
string for DefaultSearchType.
(intFieldCompare): New function, for returning an integer value
describing the relation between two arbitrary field values.
(< and > now work on any field type.)
* query-pr.c (long_options): Removed bogus --print-field option.
* pr.c (PR_FIELD_TAG_END, PR_FIELD_TAG_START): Moved here;
this is the only place they should be used.
(stringToFieldType): New function; use an array instead
of hardcoding values into a function.
* lists.c (stringToListType): Case-insensitive comparisons
* gen-closed-date.c: Removed unused catfile option.
* file-pr.c (create_new_pr_file): Completely fill in the error
* cmds.c: Clean up the response codes so they make more sense and
are reasonably consistent. (The gnatsd.man page describes the
classes of errors and responses.) Removed a few more
(set_confidential_access): Moved here from gnatsd.c.
(GNATS_help): Add description for SUBM.
* client.c: Get rid of a few more globals.
(server_reply): Strip off the line terminator.
(get_reply): Handle continuation replies more gracefully. Don't
try to parse error strings, they're not intended for us. Make the
response codes we handle match those now sent by the server.
"Hey, Rocky, watch me pull a massively-pumped second-order thermodynamic
daemon out of my hat!"
"Nothin' up my sleeve... I summon the power of Grey...snail! Presto!" *splort*
"Oops! I gotta get me a new hat! And about 5000 lbs of Corry's!"
"And now here's something I hope you'll really like..."
<ad for y2k bars ["With extra Ytterbium goodness!"] deleted>
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-01-01 23:19 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2000-01-01 23:19 gnats/gnats ChangeLog builtin-fields.h client. bmanson
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).