* Announcing GnatsVw
@ 2003-04-01 15:19 Pankaj K Garg
From: Pankaj K Garg @ 2003-04-01 15:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats, info-gnats

Hi All:

 I've recently re-written most of GnatsWeb in Python.
 You can download it from:

 http://www.zeesource.net/downloads/GnatsVw-1.0.tar.gz

 I've tested it with Gnats V 4.0 Beta on a Redhat Linux 7.2 with Python 2.2

  I've got several tools that work in Python, e.g., ViewCVS and Mailman,
and thought it would be nice if Gnats had a cgi-bin script in Python too.
The interface of Gnatsweb is nice, so it seemed reasonable just to redo
Gnatsweb in Python rather than start from scratch. Thanks a lot to the
GnatsWeb
authors: Dirk Bergstrom, Kenneth Cox, Matt Gerassimoff, and Yngve Svendsen,
and the strong Gnats community. Hope you guys like what I did with your
work.

 Would appreciate some comments and feedback.

 Regards

Pankaj

---
Pankaj K Garg              gargp@acm.org
1684 Nightingale Avenue    408-373-4027
Sunnyvale, CA 94304
http://home.earthlink.net/~gargp

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-01 15:19 UTC | newest]