* International characters for field names/values?
@ 2003-06-25 18:38 Pankaj K Garg
From: Pankaj K Garg @ 2003-06-25 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

 We have some people who want to use Gnats with
Japanese field names and values. We tried using
the current Gnats-v4 beta 2, with Gnatsweb. It
seems to work with Japanese characters, except
the appropriate headers are not set when email
messages are sent, or when Gnatsweb sends out
HTML.

 I'd like to fix this. Before jumpinh into it,
however, was wondering if someone has already
looked into this? Would appreciate any pointers.

 Thanks

Pankaj

---
Pankaj K Garg              gargp@acm.org
1684 Nightingale Avenue    408-373-4027
Sunnyvale, CA 94304
http://home.earthlink.net/~gargp

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-06-25 18:38 UTC | newest]