* None
@ 2003-06-07 20:43 nshmyrev
From: nshmyrev @ 2003-06-07 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats, developers, gnome-devtools

Hello.

We going to begin a project for creating gtk-based GUI for various bug-tracking systems as gnats and bugzilla. Our plans include a plugin for Anjuta 2 IDE.

Any suggestions and ideas will be useful.

* [gtk gui for bugzilla]
@ 2003-06-07 21:27 ` Luis Villa
From: Luis Villa @ 2003-06-07 21:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: developers; +Cc: help-gnats, gnome-devtools

nshmyrev:
One thing you might consider is cc:ing bugsquad@gnome.org, which should
be able to help you with interfacing to bugzilla.gnome.org.
Unfortunately, b.g.o is pretty ancient, and our upgrade project is
pretty stalled at the moment, so if you intend to work with b.g.o you
won't be able to take advantage of some of the functionality of newer
versions of bugzilla.

Good luck- I'd love to use such a thing myself, though perhaps my needs
are a bit abnormal :)
Luis

On Sat, 2003-06-07 at 16:37, nshmyrev wrote:
> Hello.
>
> We going to begin a project for creating gtk-based GUI for various bug-tracking systems as gnats and bugzilla. Our plans include a plugin for Anjuta 2 IDE.
>
> Any suggestions and ideas will be useful.
> ----
> To view or change your list settings, click here:
> <http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=louie@ximian.com>

* Re: (no subject)
@ 2003-06-08 12:06 ` Jeroen Zwartepoorte
From: Jeroen Zwartepoorte @ 2003-06-08 12:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nshmyrev; +Cc: help-gnats, developers, gnome-devtools

Hi,

I started such a project about a year ago, but never finished it
(bugzilla-buddy in gnome cvs). The main problem i encountered was
interfacing with bugzilla. Since afaik bugzilla has no web service, the
only option to communicate with bugzilla was through CGI scripts and
parsing the resulting HTML. Has this situation improved by now?

Regards,

Jeroen