* Re: Time to leave
@ 2002-12-07  4:04 Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2002-12-07  4:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Milan Zamazal; +Cc: help-gnats

I'm a bit astonished that I didn't see any reponses on the list, so
"Thank you" for all the work you have done on GNATS.

(Without your contributions, GNATS 4 certainly would be much farther
away, and you have been reponsible for a lot of changes in development
and documentation.)

Thank you,
Gerald
--
Gerald "Jerry"   pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/

* Re: Time to leave
@ 2002-12-08  4:06 ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2002-12-08  4:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Milan Zamazal; +Cc: help-gnats

I'm a bit astonished that I didn't see any reponses on the list, so
"Thank you" for all the work you have done on GNATS.

(Without your contributions, GNATS 4 certainly would be much farther
away, and you have been reponsible for a lot of changes in development
and documentation.)

Thank you,
Gerald
--
Gerald "Jerry"   pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/

* Time to leave
@ 2002-09-01  5:17 Milan Zamazal
From: Milan Zamazal @ 2002-09-01  5:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GNU GNATS discussion

I've promised that I resign on GNATS maintenance if I'm not able to
consolidate my GNATS work till the end of August.  So, that's it, I'm
sure now GNATS development is simply of too low priority in my life. :-(

Would anyone like to take the GNATS maintenance over?  It's not an
especially difficult work, it only requires to spend a small amount of
time on bug fixing etc. at regular intervals.

Most work on the GNATS 4.0 has already been done.  Thanks to several
contributors, the manual and other documentation was updated from 3.113
to 4.0, all the necessary features are present, the build process was
cleaned up, numerous bugs were fixed, other bugs should be at least
reported, often with suggestions/patches how to fix them.  So all that
must be done is to walk through the GNATS BTS and to handle what's
there.  Then GNATS 4.0beta2 can be released and when no new significant
bugs appear, GNATS 4.0 can be released.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--