* initial-response-to-submitter wirth fullname
@ 2002-12-18  7:28 Christian Guse
From: Christian Guse @ 2002-12-18  7:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

Hi I just customized the dbconfig file for sending a personal
announcement to the submitter of the new problem report. In the
standart-text the field "Responsible" is used to show the submitter who
is working on his problem. But in my company we only have 3 letters for
responibles and I'd like to show the submitter, responsibles fullname.
Which field do I have to use? I already tried Responsible:fullname or
Responsible-fullname or just fullname, but GNATS doesn't like this. So
it would be very nice if someone knows which field I have to use, or how
I'm able to solve this problem.
Thanks a lot
Bye
Christian Guse

* Re: initial-response-to-submitter wirth fullname
@ 2002-12-18 21:21 ` Lars Henriksen
From: Lars Henriksen @ 2002-12-18 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christian Guse; +Cc: help-gnats

On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 03:26:03PM +0100, Christian Guse wrote:
> Hi I just customized the dbconfig file for sending a personal
> announcement to the submitter of the new problem report. In the
> standart-text the field "Responsible" is used to show the submitter who
> is working on his problem. But in my company we only have 3 letters for
> responibles and I'd like to show the submitter, responsibles fullname.
> Which field do I have to use? I already tried Responsible:fullname or
> Responsible-fullname or just fullname, but GNATS doesn't like this.

You were close! Use Responsible[fullname]. There are several examples
of this notation in the distributed dbconfig file.

Lars Henriksen