* Your message to enews awaits moderator approval
@ 2003-08-21 23:42 enews-admin
From: enews-admin @ 2003-08-21 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

Your mail to 'enews' with the subject

    Re: Details

The reason it is being held:

    Post to moderated list

notification of the moderator's decision.

* RE: Your message to enews awaits moderator approval
       [not found] <E7BC9AA1C77D634D8255A878AB49B09D05672632@cceexc19.americas .cpqcorp.net>
@ 2003-08-26 21:01 ` Yngve Svendsen
From: Yngve Svendsen @ 2003-08-26 21:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Micone, Andrew (Manpower Contract), Sankalp kohli, Help-gnats

At 12:50 21.08.2003 -0500, Micone, Andrew (Manpower Contract) wrote:

>Somebody probably subscribed to the help-gnats list through an e-mail
>address attached to a mail reflector without realizing that the list was
>moderated. I think the mails weren't directed at you but at the
>help-gnats list address. I've been getting them too. Is there a list
>moderator in the house? -- Andy

Yes, there is. I have added the appropriate filters.

Yngve Svendsen

* RE: Your message to enews awaits moderator approval
@ 2003-08-23 12:34 Micone, Andrew (Manpower Contract)

From: enews-admin @ 2003-08-21 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

Your mail to 'enews' with the subject