* help with emacs interface to gnats
@ 2003-09-04  2:55 John Hatfield
From: John Hatfield @ 2003-09-04  2:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnats

Hi --

I have installed gnats 3.999.1 on my Red Hat 8.0
system, and things seem to be working correctly. I
can create, view, and edit PRs thru the command line
interface. As instructed, I have added the following
lines to my .emacs file:

(autoload 'send-pr "gnats"
   "Command to create and send a problem report." t)
(autoload 'edit-pr "gnats"
   "Command to edit a problem report." t)
(autoload 'view-pr "gnats"
   "Command to view a problem report." t)
(autoload 'query-pr "gnats"
   "Command to query information about problem
reports." t)
(autoload 'unlock-pr "gnats"
   "Unlock a problem report." t)
(autoload 'gnats-dbconfig-mode "gnats"
  "Major mode for editing the `dbconfig' GNATS
configuration file." t)
(add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\<dbconfig$" .
gnats-dbconfig-mode))

However, when I type 'M-x send-pr', I get the
following error msg:

Cannot open load file: gnats

It seems that the file 'gnats' should have been
installed or copied somewhere during installation,
but it was not. I looked in the install directory
for this file, but could not find it. Any ideas
on where to look for it?

Thanks,

John Hatfield
FishTail Design Automation
john@fishtail-da.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-09-03 21:15 UTC | newest]