* LADYBUG PROBLEMS? We can help
@ 2001-04-06 19:47 Home Imports
From: Home Imports @ 2001-04-06 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnats-devel

TIRED OF LADYBUGS?

Tired of constantly dragging out your vaccume
cleaner to suck up lady bugs?  WeÂ’ve got the
perfect solution.  We are offering a 100%
effective ladybug exterminator.  Kills the pests
in just seconds. This product meets the
strictest of environmental codes.  How can
you ask for anything better than a gauranteed
new product with no health hazards?  This
product is not available in stores, and we are
offering it to you for only $5.00 plus $2
shipping and handling!  Dont miss out on pest
relief.

Send Payment to:
PO Box 70
West Milford, WV 26451

Please include a typed or writen address label with your payment.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-04-06 19:47 UTC | newest]